For how many people: 6
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 50 min
Story of the recipe or story of the chef:
This cake is really simple to prepare. It has always met with incredible success when I serve it as an aperitif, an appetizer or at a picnic.
List of ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 160 g flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 15 cl milk
- 5 cl olive oil
- 100 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 200 g feta, cut into cubes
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
1. In a large salad bowl, mix together the eggs and flour.
2. Add the baking powder, milk, oil, feta and gruyere cheese. Mix well. Add salt and chopped basil.
3. Butter a cake tin and pour in the batter.
4. Bake for 50 minutes in an oven at 180C/Gas 4 on the middle rack. Remove from the tin when cool.
My top tip:
For a lunch with girlfriends, serve sprinkled with confit tomatoes and a nice green salad!