Category: Main Dishes
For how many people: 6 – 8
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Story of the recipe or story of the chef:
Grandma, there are smells and flavors that remind me of you, and this tart is one of them. A beautiful memory of you that I wish to share and that I will pass on to Paloma. Pure simplicity, it will bring a smile to the young and old.
List of ingredients:
- 70ml grapeseed or sunflower oil
- 70ml white wine
- 200g flour
- 50g white sugar +1 tbsp
- 3 golden apples
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C/Gas 7.
2. In a bowl, pour the oil and white wine, and add 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
3. Add the flour all at once. Knead. The dough should not stick to the hands. If it does, add more flour.
4. Line a 27cm tart pan and push the dough gently with your fingertips. Raise slightly at the sides.
5. Peel the apples. Cut them in 4. Remove the cores. Slice thinly.
6. Arrange the apple slices one on top of the other while going around the pan.
7. Mix the sugar and vanilla sugar, and sprinkle on the apples.
8. Bake for 30 minutes. The tart should be slightly caramelized.
My top tip:
You can add a thin layer of apple purée under the apple slices. Enjoy!