Category: Main Dishes
For how many people: 6
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 0
Story of the recipe or story of the chef:
I am a 36-year-old working mother of three. I love recipes that impress my guests with minimum time spent in the kitchen!
List of ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 250g mascarpone
- 50g sugar
- 1 packet of sponge finger biscuits
- 500g frozen raspberries
- 100g white chocolate
- Raspberry coulis
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
Whisk the egg whites to form stiff peaks.
2. Mix the egg yolks with sugar, mascarpone and the melted white chocolate. Delicately fold the egg whites into the mixture to get a cream consistency.
3. In a large dish or in individual verrines, alternate layers of sponge finger biscuits dipped in the raspberry coulis and cream mixture. You can add another layer of each.
4. Decorate with a few raspberries and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
My top tips:
Replacing the raspberry coulis with a red berry compote works well too. Serving in verrines will impress your guests!